Sunday, November 7, 2010

bah.

So I'm sitting in the car on my way to my friend's state crosscountry meet, and I remember that I have a blog. Cool, huh? So since I can't hack into any wifi network (the name of one that I tried is PiratesAmongUs, something I found ironic) and I can post from Microsoft word, (not to mention that I don't care enough to work on my AP essay like I should be doing), I decided to update this for like, the first time in months.

It's really not my fault, though! I've been busy. Crosscountry every night after school, marching band, AP class, and all……sleep is a thing of the past. So. I think ive lost all intelligent thought right now, 'cause I can't think of a thing to say. And you should be thankful ive got spellcheck because without it no one could figure out what im trying to say. Im tired. Really tired. Even though I got like 10 hours of sleep last night, im tired. The first marking period of school is over. I only have 15 (or 11) more of these left before college. Joy.


 

Mkay. I guess this'll have to count as blogging. I'm not making any promises about blogging sometime soon, but I might. Idk.


 

Song of the day: "Lucy" by Skillet (love this song! It's so sad!)

1 comment: