Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i'm a good liar :D


sooooo....since everyone else is doing this and a few people (i think adi and jgrudzy, so thanks.) said if you haven't done this, do it, and i'm too lazy to figure out if anyone's tagged me already (if that made sense, congrats, because i'm confused)............i'll join in on the lies. (and that covers instructions 1-3. i think.)

1) my average attention span lasts about 48 minutes.
2) i hate sandals and flipflops with a passion. i refuse to wear them, and on one occasion, i burned them. just because i could.
3) i don't know the difference between left and right.
4) my mom has asked the principal of my school to give me a detention.
5) i'm tired right now.
6) i don't remember anything that happened to me before i was 8.
7) i got distracted after i typed the last sentence and forgot to finish this for a half-hour-ish.

i'm too lazy to tag anyone...so if you haven't yet done this and want to, go ahead. (that would be instructions 5-7 right there)

hmmm. i wanted to talk about something else, but i don't know what to say. i'm in an optimistic mood today. today is a good day :) i'm helping out at something for my church later. it should be fun. i might see someone there i like. it depends.

song of the day: "Stars" by t.A.T.u.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, if 4 really happened to you, I feel for you.

    Aside from that, only 2 seems implausible enough to be a lie. I'll find out soon enough, I guess.

    ReplyDelete