Wednesday, June 23, 2010

i've been noticed!! (and therefore tagged :D)


#3,4 curse you, lola!! not really. :D this should be fun. *is happy* someone noticed that i exist and tagged me!! :D right? or is there another Christina here that i don't know about? *is now worried*

anyway. i don't like that picture. it looks nothing like music. so i am changing the picture, just to make me happy. no one has to copy it, but i'll be annoyed if i don't find a picture that actually looks like music.


there. i'm happy now. :) now i'll continue with instruction #5.

If it's not real
You can't hold it in your hand
You can't feel it with your heart
And I won't believe it
But if it's true
You can see it with your eyes
Oh even in the dark
And that's where I want to be

I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.

If I could fall
Into the sky
Do you think time
Would pass me by?

at 15 there's still time for you
Time to buy, and time to lose yourself
Within a morning star
at 15, I'm all right with you
at 15, there's never a wish better than this
When you only got 100 years to live

And I will never see the sky the same way and
I will learn to say good-bye to yesterday and
I will never cease to fly if held down and
I will always reach too high

Does it hurt to know I'll never be there for you
Bet it sucks, seeing my face everywhere
It was you, who just ended like you did
I was the last to know
You knew exactly what you were doing
It don't say, you simply lost your way
She may believe you but i never will
Never again


there! that was fun. hmmmm.....now for tagging people. i tag.... adi, unwritten, aish, lucy/seth, ellie, kevin, torey if she appears on blogspot again, and daddy :D

rules are here.

i feel like i'm forgetting something......oh well. bye!! (overly hyper :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment