Tuesday, June 1, 2010

i am NOT a spoiled child!

i'm actually going to at least try to blog about what actually happened today instead of typing whatever randomly comes into my head. oooh, a squirrel!!

no, there really WAS a squirrel. i'm serious. and no, i'm not ADD.

today was....kinda interesting. but ugh-ish, and yes, that's a word.

today, we had to go over to the high school for some sort of tour, that basically involved me frantically writing an essay and wandering around following a high school student--our "mentor"--and feeling awkward. and short.

then i had my last ATYP class. i TRIED to get Jake to at least be friends again. but no....instead he started using big words and basically saying that i was a spoiled child and he was sick of me. which was mean. i am not a spoiled child!

so what if i don't want to grow up? someone, look me in the eyes (figuratively) and tell me honestly that you'd rather be a boring old grown-up who has to work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, for the rest of your life. tell me that you'd rather be responsible and have no fun and be normal. seriously. because i don't want that. ever. and i'm quite upset that everyone's telling me that i have to.

so what if i honestly want to travel the world, run barefoot thru meadows, write, and never find a real job? is that really so bad? so what if i'm not used to doing things for myself, and usually don't? so what if i will always be a child at heart? is that a reason to break up with me?

i don't think so.

song of the day: "Bubbly" by Colbie Caillat (i love this song; it's so.....un-grown-up. idk.)

No comments:

Post a Comment