Monday, May 31, 2010

this is....wonderful *sarcasm hand raised*

it's stormingish. i have to play my clarinet in a parade in an hour. this should be fun, because i totally love marching in the pouring rain.

and i have to revise my research paper and write an essay. before 1 tomorrow. i haven't started. fail.

song of the day: "Missing" by Evanescence


%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

noon: well, the parade was canceled. which is good, i guess, but i still have to write the essay. ^_^ oh well. i need something interesting to happen, because i'm bored and really don't want to work.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't do what I did yesterday (today): I slept at 2.30 working on an essay and ended up operating on 3 hours sleep. Yeah, not pleasant. Good luck! And that's great about the parade being canceled. It would've been mad if you were still forced to do it in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOD I LOVE EVANESCENCE,

    watch out for my Sparknotes post on it!
    Missing is biyoooooootiful :)

    Ash xx

    ReplyDelete